AirFit N30i & AirFit P30i Features
- Flexible movement and connection - Simple quick-release elbow for easy connection and disconnection at night with 360o rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Stable fit - Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night1, even when patients move in their sleep.
- Built-in comfort - Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile to create a softer, more comfortable experience for the patient.
- AirFit N30i curved cushion - cradles the shape of the nose and smoothly transitions from thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft centre giving comfort where it's needed most.
- Septum bridge membrane - ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal2 all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
- AirFit P30i pillows cushion - is designed to be interchangeable with the AirFit N30i nasal cradle cushion, offering different options.
- QuietAir vent - gently diffuses exhaled air, designed to minimise noise and disturbance.