Choosing the right frame size
- Go to the sizing section in the user guide to determine which frame size is most suitable.
- For male patients, start with the standard frame size. For female patients, start with the small frame size.
- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your patient's eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.