- Interchangeable top plate to match the specific ResMed ventilator in use.
- In-built shelf for the ResMed Power Station, so the entire system can be transported on a single trolley.
- Stable and portable, with three lockable wheels on a stable five-wheel base.
- Optional support arm to keep air tubing away from the floor and reduce any ‘pull’ on the patient’s mask or tracheotomy.
- Includes a basket to hold additional items.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis, you can get your mask and device from your local ResMed accredited outlet. Find your nearest outlet here.
A non-invasive ventilator with invasive capabilities designed for versatility – to suit a range of environments and for various respiratory patient types. Features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, intelligent Backup rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP.
A non-invasive ventilator with invasive capabilities designed for versatility – to suit a range of environments and for various respiratory patient types.
Ventilator for use in transport and emergency situations.