ResMed Power Station II (RPS II)
Go everywhere with your device
This product may not be available in all countries.
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available. It also provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Charges in less than four hours.
- Features safety alerts and indicators.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis, you can get your mask and device from your local ResMed accredited outlet. Find your nearest outlet here.