The ResMed Academy Online is designed to provide you with easy access to a variety of learning resources at no cost. You can enroll in online courses for continuing education credits (CEUs) as well as non-credit courses and product tutorials. You can also track the progress of your online course completion in the comfort of your home or office. Through the ResMed Academy Online, you can learn more about ResMed products, how to create workflow efficiencies, and ways to improve patient outcomes.
How do I sign up to take a course?
Already a member? Log in here
New user? Register here
- Continuing education courses: ResMed offers online education that combines both quality and flexibility. Our CEU courses are accredited, approved and accepted by:
- American Academy for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- California Board of Registered Nurses (CABRN)
- Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT)
- Personalized learning: ResMed Academy Online courses are specifically designed for the online learning experience, allowing you to control your learning experience in a way that works best for you. Learn at your own pace, take courses on your own time and review content multiple times. Learning modules give you the full course experience in the comfort of your home or office.
- Extensive library: The continually growing library of online learning modules featuring topics such as sleep-disordered breathing, non-invasive ventilation, product simulators, sleep medicine and business services.
The activities offered through the ResMed Academy Online are intended to complement the education provided by your local ResMed representative. We hope you find the ResMed Academy Online useful in your professional development.
Listed here are the computer system requirements for the site. If you do not have the programs listed, click the link and install the application on your computer.
- Internet Explorer (Download) - Recommended browser
- Adobe Flash (Download)
- Adobe Acrobat (Download) – Optional
- Java (Download)