QuattroTM Air for Her
The Quattro™ Air for Her from ResMed is the female-friendly version of the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 The Quattro Air for Her is built upon the proven performance and reliability of our Mirage Quattro™, but it's significantly lighter, more comfortable mask and easy to use, with a style and fit range designed specially for women.
- Comfortable. Patented dual-wall cushion with enhanced design at the nasal bridge delivers better comfort, promoting patient compliance.
- Patient friendly. The Quattro FX for Her is specially designed with the female patient's personal style and comfort in mind.
- Simple to use. Only four parts for means cleaning and assembly is a breeze.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from patients and their bed partner.
- Effective. The innovative flex-wing forehead support feels light on the patient's face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.
1 As of May 2013
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
A full face mask doesn’t have to block your view. The Quattro FX provides the coverage and stability of a traditional full face mask with a clear field of vision so you can focus on sleeping comfortably through the night.
The Quattro FX for Her features a lightweight frame and clear field of vision in a stylish pink headgear for women.
A pediatric mask designed with children and their families in mind.
Lightweight, easy to fit and quiet, the Swift LT offers comfort, stability and performance in an unobtrusive design.