- Light touch. Designed without a forehead support, this lightweight mask seals softly and securely to ensure a satisfying night’s sleep.
- Soft wraps. Headgear stability is supported with special soft wraps arms that add comfort and an extra defense against facial marks.
- Easy fit. The Swift LT for Her's rotating barrel lets you customize your best seal, while the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Soft and stable. The petite frame makes this the perfect sleep apnea mask for side sleeping.
- Whisper-quiet comfort. The Swift LT for Her delivers ResMed's signature quiet performance.
- Practical design. The adjustable backstrap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide range of hairstyles in a soft, feminine print and light blue color.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
The Mirage Swift™ II is ideal for people who want a light, flexible system that provides a clear field of vision.
Easy and quick to fit, the Mirage SoftGel is part of ResMed’s exclusive ConvertAble Series, giving you the choice of two mask cushions, Mirage Activa LT or Mirage SoftGel, on one durable frame.
Fits right for an easy night.
The first nasal mask with ActiveCell Technology.