Mirage SwiftTM II
The ResMed Mirage Swift™ II nasal pillows mask provides all the comfort and quality of the Mirage™ nasal pillows system in an upgraded design. It's ideal for people who want a light, flexible sleep apnea therapy option that provides a clear field of vision.
- Quiet. The mask's air vent quietly and gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light. The Mirage Swift II's lightweight design makes it easy to use and handle.
- Flexible. Four interchangeable tube positions (up, down, left or right) offer flexibility and more options to accommodate your preferred sleeping positions.
- Simple. It's simple to fit and remove, and fits a wide range of facial and nasal structures.
- Sized to fit. Each mask system comes with all three pillow sizes.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Easy and quick to fit, the Mirage SoftGel is part of ResMed’s exclusive ConvertAble Series, giving you the choice of two mask cushions, Mirage Activa LT or Mirage SoftGel, on one durable frame.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.
The first nasal mask with ActiveCell Technology.
Makes (f)it easy.