The ResMed Mirage Micro™ nasal mask provides personalized fit, seal and comfort to provide you with sleep apnea therapy that's comfortable and effective. Working with the proven Mirage™ dual-wall cushion, this nasal mask’s unique MicroFit dial fine-tunes the fit to suit your individual features and preferences.
- Personalized fit. The choice of 24 positions is at your fingertips, providing a comfortable, effective fit to accommodate your preferences.
- Comfort. The MicroFit dial fine-tunes each fit to suit your needs and preferences.
- Quiet and streamlined. Quiet venting gently diffuses air away from you and your bed partner.
- Intuitive. The simple-to-use MicroFit dial is easily adjusted with one hand, even while you're lying down.
- Visual freedom. The slender design offers an improved field of vision.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Good View. Great Feeling.
Simply the best.
Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.