The ResMed Mirage Activa™ nasal mask uses ActiveCell™ technology to automatically adapt to the changing positions of active sleepers. It allows the mask frame to move independently of the cushion, which helps the cushion stay in place and maintain a seal during active sleep. If you move a lot when you sleep and experience mask leaks as a result, the Mirage Activa may be the solution for you.
- Fewer leaks. ActiveCell technology allows more active sleep movements with fewer air leaks, and the cushion has an inflatable chamber that compensates for movement in any direction without the need for tight headgear.
- Easy to use. The cushion clip conveniently snaps on and off for trouble-free mask cleaning.
- Easy to remove. One-snap elbow allows quick and easy removal of the air tube while the mask is still on.
- Easy to fit. Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead for improved comfort and seal.
- Premium stability. Adjustable forehead support with four position options optimizes seal and increases stability.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department