S9 VPAPTM Adapt
The S9 VPAP™ Adapt is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) specifically designed to treat central sleep apnea (CSA) in all its forms, including mixed sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea and periodic breathing such as Cheyne–Stokes respiration (CSR). The device continuously monitors and adapts to the patient’s breathing pattern throughout the night to ensure they’re receiving the right pressure at the right time.
The S9 VPAP Adapt is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, the S9 VPAP Adapt allows you to closely monitor patient progress.
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for leakage and stays in sync with your breathing.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so your (and your partner’s) sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to your real-time environment. This helps protect you from condensation (or “rainout”) while minimizing side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows your natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright color LCD guide you through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Accessories & parts
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for chronic hypercapnic COPD patients.
All the features of Stellar 100, as well as iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.
Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.