The ResMed S9 Escape™ is the standard CPAP model in our award-winning S9™ platform. With a range of user-friendly features and advanced technologies, it’s designed to help you comfortably transition to therapy, so you can experience the long-term benefits of restful sleep. With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 Escape design looks as natural at your bedside as a clock radio.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so your (and your partner’s) sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to your real-time environment. This helps protect you from condensation (or “rainout”) while minimizing side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows your natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright color LCD guide you through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- Its slim design increases portability, making it easy to bring along when you travel.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Accessories & parts
The S9 Escape Auto combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort.
Ideal for noncompliant CPAP patients, the VPAP S features Enhanced Easy-Breathe technology for quiet and comfortable therapy.
The VPAP Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device designed to address the unique needs of noncompliant OSA patients while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.
Adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with a backup rate specifically designed to treat central sleep apnea in all its forms while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.