Our award-winning1 Astral ventilator range has been designed for greater freedom and mobility. It weighs only 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg), and thanks to the combination of its internal and external batteries, it's able to deliver an impressive 24-hour total run-time.2 You can now plan and enjoy day-to-day activities beyond your home or hospital room, knowing Astral will be with you every step of the way.
The Astral 150 is a step ahead of other options with its ability to treat a wide range of patients.
- Astral Connectivity to AirView: ResMed's connectivity module will enable your care provider to access key data in the cloud to better manage and improve your care, all within ResMed's secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud network.
- iVAPS: ResMed's intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode is a unique algorithm that adjusts to a patient's respiratory rate, targets alveolar ventilation and automatically adjusts pressure support as needed to accommodate each patient's unique needs, even as their disease progresses. iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66lbs (30kg).
- Convenience in motion. Astral’s mobility bag features a transparent panel that makes the screen fully visible and accessible, and includes straps to wear over the shoulder or mount onto wheelchairs.
- Discreet performance. It’s extremely quiet at just 35 dBA, making life more peaceful for you and others.
- Ease of use. Astral is designed with an intuitive interface, user-friendly menus and easy operation, helping make ventilation support straightforward and efficient.
- Suitable for pediatric use. Because a child's ventilation needs are different, we've designed a whole system for pediatric care: Astral with our Pixi™ pediatric mask (designed especially for children).
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.
Portable life support ventilator offering a range of treatment options for adult and pediatric patients in the home and healthcare environments.
The AirCurve 10 ST-A is a highly effective ventilator that also allows you to proactively monitor and follow up with respiratory insufficiency patients.