Enhancing quality of data to track therapy outcomes
AirView is a cloud-based system that helps you manage patients with sleep-disordered breathing and respiratory insufficiency, and allows you to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient's care network. AirView provides fast, automatic access to patient therapy data, which enables proactive monitoring, management and outreach.
Wireless connectivity is built into our AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 therapy devices, and our Astral™ life support ventilators are now connected, which enables AirView to capture patient therapy data.
AirView can also be used with S9™ devices via SD cards.
Intervene early with Action Groups
Action Groups* is a special view within AirView that makes managing your sleep business even easier. Action Groups sorts patients into six distinct categories and identifies which patients have met compliance and which are struggling with therapy.
Action Groups is a supplemental module that you can add to your AirView account; please contact your ResMed sales representative for more information.
Troubleshoot with Remote Assist
Using AirView’s Remote Assist feature,* you can tell right away if the patient's device is working properly – helping to avoid unnecessary office visits or lengthy phone calls to resolve issues.
Astral in AirView
Astral's connectivity to AirView gives physicians and home medical equipment providers (HMEs) access to key patient data in the cloud, enabling efficient collaboration and coordinated patient care.
- Online setting changes.* Give your patients the fast help they need without leaving your desk. From pressure settings to therapy modes, AirView allows you to make changes online to ensure that each patient receives optimal therapy.
- Flexible reporting options. One list of patients, one click to download a current compliance report, which means more time for patient care and less time spent on administration.
- A secure system. AirView is built to be secure and compliant with HIPAA and other privacy legislation.
- Efficient collaboration. Gone are the days of faxing patient data and reports to referral sources. Your sleep lab and physician partners can also use AirView to access patient data whenever they need it, allowing everyone to work more efficiently.
- Streamlined workflow. You can manage both sleep and ventilator patients the same way.
- Invite patients to register for myAir™. Now you can invite patients to sign up for myAir directly through AirView. myAir is a free online support program and app available with ResMed Air10™ devices and helps patients stay engaged with therapy and take advantage of personalized, interactive coaching.
- Home sleep testing results from ResMed’s ApneaLink Air™ device can be uploaded to Airview, allowing physicians to interpret and score, create and sign reports and send a prescription to the patient’s provider.
For a fully integrated approach to patient care, select a ResMed Air Solutions system.
Contact a sales rep
|Hardware requirements||PC – Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection.
Memory – 500MB RAM or greater. Screen resolution – 1024 x 768 (or higher).
SD card reader (if downloading data from a data card)
|Operating system||One of the following:
Microsoft® Windows Vista—32 bit (Home and Business).
Microsoft® XP SP3—32 bit (Home and Professional).
Microsoft® Windows 7—32 and 64 bit (Home Premium and Professional)
|Browsers||One of the following:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (32 and 64 bit).
Firefox 3.0 or above
|Additional software required||Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 or above. Adobe® Acrobat Reader 10.0.1 or above.
Oracle Java 1.6.0_25 or above
|Supported languages||English, French and German.|