S9 AutoSetTM with H5iTM humidifier
The S9 AutoSet™ is ResMed’s premium auto-adjusting device, designed to help patients comfortably adjust to therapy in order to encourage long-term compliance.
The S9 AutoSet responds to flow limitation to preemptively treat apneic events and prevent more serious, subsequent events from occurring. Using ResMed’s gold standard Enhanced AutoSet™ technology, it automatically adjusts breath by breath, even as needs change — hourly, nightly and from season to season — to deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure. As a result, AutoSet is clinically proven to increase patient comfort and compliance.1-3
The comfort of Climate Control
Integrates seamlessly with the H5iTM Heated Humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
The user-friendly controls and intuitive interface guide patients through the setup process, and extra features like SmartStart/Stop and Mask Fit are an added convenience.
- Features central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, which differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that your patient is always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
- Detailed data options allow you to monitor therapy progress to ensure any issues are detected and addressed early, helping you deliver high quality patient care.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a truly comfortable therapy experience.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor creates a peaceful environment for the patient and bed partner.
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
Hukins C. Comparative study of autotitrating and fixed-pressure CPAP in the home: a randomized, single-blind crossover trial. Sleep. 2004 Dec 15;27(8):1512-7. This was an industry supported study by ResMed Australia. Dr. Hukins received research equipment from ResMed Australia.
Massie CA, McArdle N, Hart RW, Schmidt-Nowara WW, Lankford A, Hudgel DW, Gordon N, Douglas NJ. Comparison between automatic and fixed positive airway pressure therapy in the home. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003 Jan 1;167(1):20-3. Supported by a grant from ResMed Corporation.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department to order ResMed products directly from us or to find out if there are hospital distributors in your area.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.
The S9 Elite is the premium CPAP device in ResMed's S9 Series, featuring Easy-Breathe, EPR and detailed data options.
The S9 Escape features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise.
The S9 Escape Auto combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort.