AirCurve™ 10 ST-A
The AirCurve™ 10 ST-A provides effective non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency such as neuromuscular disease, restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation syndromes. It features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), ResMed’s proprietary mode that automatically adapts to each patient’s changing needs, and an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that maximizes their opportunity to breathe spontaneously. The AirCurve 10 ST-A includes both fixed and adjustable alarms for added safety and built-in cellular connectivity to AirView™ for remote monitoring and the ultimate in patient care.
The AirCurve 10 ST-A displays each patient’s SpO2 and pulse rate on screen before therapy has even begun, so you can personalize the ventilator settings to best suit their needs.
Early intervention for respiratory patients
Recent studies have shown that changes in respiratory rate1,2 and spontaneous trigger events2 can precede COPD exacerbations, which require frequent hospitalization. With spontaneous trigger % and respiratory rate data now available in AirView, tracking these has never been easier.
- Vsync provides important patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimize settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav allows for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Monitoring and Settings screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- The standard HumidAir™ heated humidifier can be combined with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to deliver automatic humidification – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp Down allows patients the option to gradually reduce pressure support for a more comfortable transition to spontaneous breathing.
How to buy
To contact your ResMed representative inquire online by clicking here.
Direct your patients to these pages for help with their ResMed product.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
The ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is an APAP machine that uses our advanced technologies to treat sleep apnea patients who require enhanced pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel positive airway pressure device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony.